Growth hacking marketing is an innovative approach, which main purpose is rapid market access, by using experimental marketing tools, based on technology. It uses nonstandard, creative marketing channels.
Startups, Internet based products and services, high technologies, are among those, which successfully can benefit of such strategy, in the early stage of its market life.
Growth Hacking is first used in 2010. The history of growth hacking grows, since then, became solid and collected a big set of tools, appropriate for use when planning an exponential market growth.
It is not enough to have a good IDEA, the growth is what puts you on the market map.
The first and most important step is the big client base. Achievable with good market segmentation. Access to the right market segment requires precise approach. The segmentation is critical.
Nontraditional actions will make your product popular with viral speed. The product is sold by itself and not through standard market channels. PPC and traditional advertising is appropriate for mature products only.
The technology has an advantage. Everything based on a high technology has a better chance for success. If your product is technological, think how to overcome the competition.
Don’t think about goals, think about growth. You should tune yourself into a growing mode.
Growth hacking marketing works without budget, because it is innovative and viral.
Speed is important – speed for customer service, speed for delivery, web site speed.
Social proves; Customer recommendations for using the service, Successful case studies; Unique Customer experience.
Email campaigns, Integration with the popular ones;
Viral effect – the popularity of the brand is part of the success, as well as a signal for a growth hack.
As a whole new line in the digital marketing, totally directed to the business growth, sales and all KPI, the Growth Hacking marketing is an innovative appliance practice, which could offer a solution for every web based business for rapid growth.
Our growth hacking services, conducted as outlining a strategy or conducting workshops, are appropriate for marketing practitioners. Learn how to transfer your expertise into real – with examples, tools and proven algorithms, which you can practically implement in your work.
1. Creating a real Growth Hacking experiment
2. Examine real case studies of Growth Hacking practices
3. Strategy adapted to your business
1. To discover free of charge effective tools , which use can rapidly accelerate your growth
2. To learn more about web based solutions for monitoring and analysis of your business KPIs
3. To study the most successful practices in growth hacking
1. Digital marketing experts
2. Startup founders
4. Specialists who are looking for innovative marketing approaches
5. Teams focused on marketing growth
1. What is growth hacking?
2. Who implement Growth Hacking Marketing?
3. What are the achievable results of Growth Hacking Marketing?
5. Product Market Fit, Retention & Optimization, CRO
6. Successful case studies, Standard and innovative tools
7. Как да прилагаме Growth Hacking Marketing
8. The secret list of Growth Hacking tools
10. Field strategies